Presented by Dynaplug and State Bicycle Co
State Bicycle Co. and Dynaplug joined forces in 2022 to release the first Meerkat Klunker into the wild. Returning for a victory lap, this year's Meerkat Klunker cranks the Klunk to 11 with gorgeous custom paint by the talented Curtis Bullock (Save The Postal Service) inspired by gazing at the twilight sky from your favorite campsite. Adorned with nothing but the best components, wheels, and rubber, this is not your grampa’s Klunker! The Meerkat Klunker will be awarded to the winner of the donation drawing, benefiting the Sierra Butte Trail Stewardship (SBTS) and their mission of bringing sustainable recreation-based revenue to the Lost Sierra.
For a small suggested donation of $5, there is the chance to win this wild, one-of-a-kind custom-painted klunker adorned with top-tier components.
Generous Support From Dynaplug, State Bicycle Co., Paul Component Engineering, White Industries, Thompson, Astral Cycling, Ultradynamico, and Btchn Bikes. Paint provided by Save The Postal Service.
- Frame and Fork: State Bicycle Co. Klunker
- Handlebar: Dynaplug/BTCHN Covert Bar w/ Repair Tool
- Crankset: White Industries G30 170mm Polished
- Stem: Paul Components Boxcar ⅞” Polished
- Hubs: White Industries “Daisy” Bolt-on 36h Polished Front / Rear State Coaster
- Rims: Astral Outback Polished 650b 36h
- Wheels Build by Sugar Wheel Works
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite 25.4mm Silver, 0mm Offset
- Tires: UltraDynamico Mars 2.2 Racing Grey
- Frame Bag: State Klunker Specific Frame bag
- Seat Collar: Thompson Silver